Dr. NEHA GUPTA (Mental Health Consultant)
- MBBS (KMC, Mangalore)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychiatry (University of South Wales)
Dr. Neha practices holistic and integrative psychiatry. Her aim is to spread mental health awareness and heal those suffering from mental health disorders. She specialises in management of:
- Panic Attack
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Postpartum Depression
- Stress managemnt
More about her:
Swami Vivekananda is her first ideal whose lectures and teachings have shaped her as a person. She works tirelessly to put his ideals into practice. His philosophy inspired her to delve into the study of Vedanta that helped her amass great insight and evolve spiritually. She believes in spreading the joy and knowledge of her learning. You can find her lectures on Katha Upanishad here.
- Medical Writer, Author, Blogger
- Visiting faculty at FOSMA & ARI Maritime Institutes, where she trains merchant navy officers for Medical First Aid & Medical Care.
- Ex-founder of BuzzingBooks, an online book rental for children
- Awarded for her enterprise by the Pan India “Small Business Local Buzz” program initiated by Intuit Inc.
Contact: +91 9958148209