Dr. NEHA GUPTA (Mental Health Consultant)
- MBBS (KMC, Mangalore)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychiatry (University of South Wales)
Contact: [email protected]
More about her:
Swami Vivekananda is her first ideal whose lectures and teachings have shaped her as a person. She works tirelessly to put his ideals into practice. His philosophy inspired her to delve into the study of Vedanta that helped her amass great insight and evolve spiritually. She believes in spreading the joy and knowledge of her learning. You can find her lectures on Katha Upanishad on her ThinkNeha podcast.
She is a voracious reader and a contemplative writer. She is a karma yogi who is constantly working towards achieving her goals to the fullest. Her strong-headed and modern approach to life is like a breeze of fresh air.
- Medical Writer, Author, Blogger
- Visiting faculty at FOSMA Maritime Institute, Noida where she trains merchant navy officers for Medical First Aid
- Ex-founder of BuzzingBooks, an online book rental for children
- Awarded for her enterprise by the Pan India “Small Business Local Buzz” program initiated by Intuit Inc.
- Featured in Hindustan Times, The Times of India and Navbharat Times for her writing and library work.